Triple Gem of the North offers meditation sessions open to all. Meditation can be practiced by anyone. The practice of meditation is a process of turning inward to learn about the inner workings of the mind and how thoughts and emotions shape perception.
Triple Gem of the North offers day retreats, weekend retreats and personalized retreats based on original Buddhist practice and teachings in the areas of meditation and mindfulness. Retreats are offered by Bhante Sathi and guest/visiting Monks throughout the year.
Triple Gem of the North workshops are offered by both our resident and visiting Monks in the areas of Medititation, Mindfulness, and Abhidhamma (Buddhist Psychology).
Each week on Sunday mornings, a group of meditators gather to do Hatha Yoga as a group. They are taught by Gina Gafford, a member of the Triple Gem Community, who offers this service for TGN Community. A limited number of mats are provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Chaska Book Club – Living Beautifully with Uncertainty and Change
- Vesak Retreat -To celebrate awakening of the Buddha
- Grand Opening Celebration
- Annual TGN Benefit Dinner – Mankato
- Monastic Yoga And Pali Chanting
- Residential Retreat
- Buddhist Certificate Class 2
- Buddhist Certificate Class 1
- Retreats with Upul
- Book Club in Mankato