Triple Gem of the North offers meditation sessions open to all. Meditation can be practiced by anyone. The practice of meditation is a process of turning inward to learn about the inner workings of the mind and how thoughts and emotions shape perception.
Triple Gem of the North offers day retreats, weekend retreats and personalized retreats based on original Buddhist practice and teachings in the areas of meditation and mindfulness. Retreats are offered by our resident and visiting teachers throughout the year.
Triple Gem of the North workshops are offered by both our resident and visiting teachers in the areas of Meditation, Mindfulness, and Abhidhamma (Buddhist Psychology).
- Mindful Meditation Teaching Certification
- Self-love and Beyond – Insight Meditation Retreat (December 12-15)
- Letting Go of Yourself In Order to Benefit Yourself
- Why We Should Meditate by Godwin Samararatne
- Importance of Awareness by Godwin Samararatne
- Importance of Dhamma by Godwin Samararatne
- Importance of Breath by Godwin Samararatne