Saturday, March 4, 11, 18, 25, 2017
4:30 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
212 North Chestnut St.
Chaska MN 55318
This course relates to the more subtle concepts of the Buddhist Sutras. In each class, a series of meditation techniques and their purposes will be introduced, including Hindu meditation.
- The Four Sublime Realities
- The Noble Eightfold Path
- Dependent Origination (Cycle of Existence)
- Karma and rebirth
- Evolution according to Buddha
- 40 types of meditation techniques
- Biographies of remarkable disciples
- Historical Buddhist debates on Life and Reality
Bhante Sathi, a teacher at Triple Gem of the North.
Buddhist Certificate Class 1
$120 – Course materials and textbook will be provided.
($100 for regular contributors)
Required by February 15th 2017. Call 612-216-4854, email [email protected] or use the form below to register.