The Metta Meditation Retreat Center is now open.
We have met with the county health officials and they have allowed us to open with the following health plan in place.
We are using disinfectant to clean the cabins (toilets/bathroom, table and countertops, floors, etc.) after every guest. We air the cabin out before guests arrive as well. For AirBnB guests – The linen and towels provided are fresh as well. Hand sanitizer is provided in every cabin for your personal use.
We have four cabins which are separated by woods. If you run into guests, we ask that you practice appropriate social distance and wear a mask when interacting. The Center covers 37 acres with many walking paths. This allows you to keep your distance from others who may be using the walking paths.
Our Covid-19 Health Plan
- Retreats will be limited to 20 people or less.
- Each person will have a private room
- Each person will be assigned to use a specific bathroom.
- Participants are required to clean and sterilize bathrooms at least once each day.
- Activities will be organized so no more than 10 people will be in a room at one time.
- Each participant will be required to wear a mask when associating with others
- A distance of 6 feet will be maintained between each other.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the Center.
Photo by Engin Akyurt – Pixabay.com