One-day meditation retreats last from the morning to the late afternoon.
Residential retreats are multiple-day meditation retreats held at the Metta Meditation Center in Janesville, Minnesota. During these retreats, our teachers will provide mindfulness teachings as well as guide participants through sitting and walking meditation, among other activities. For more information, please see the upcoming retreats below.
Curious About Retreats?
Check out these recordings made at the Loving Kindness Retreat in August 2019 at the Metta Meditation Center.
- Retreat (Aug 25-28/2022) – Anxiety and Coming Back to Yourself
- Retreat (Oct 6-9/2022) – Fear and Trust
- Retreat (Dec 16-23/2022) - Vipassana Insight Meditation
- Retreat (Jan 12-15/2023) - Four Foundations of Mindfulness
- Retreat (Feb 9-12/2023) - Couple’s Meditation Retreat
- Retreat (March 30-April 2/2023) - Jhana Retreat